zBoost Commercial System Demo Kit Creates New Opportunities with Business and Commercial Customers
Orlando – June 15, 2011 – Wi-Ex, a leading provider of commercial and consumer cell phone signal boosters, is showcasing its new zBoost Commercial System Solutions at InfoComm. Displayed in booth 483, the zBoost Commercial System Solutions improve cellular voice and data signal within buildings from 20,000 to 100,000 square feet. The zBoost Commercial System Solutions are an affordable and uncomplicated solution designed to meet the needs of challenging indoor environments. InfoComm attendees can get started with a special offer on the zBoost Commercial System Demo Kit.
” The rapid adoption of smartphones including iPhone and BlackBerry, tablets and other connected devices has caused a shift in the way businesses operate. InfoComm provides us a good opportunity to connect with information, communications and systems integrators who can benefit from adding zBoost to their product offerings,” said Sharon Cuppett vice president of marketing at Wi-Ex. ”Our zBoost Commercial System Demo Kit provides integrators with an excellent tool to demonstrate zBoost as an affordable and effective solution to poor in-door cell phone signal in large spaces.”
The zBoost Commercial System Solutions come in 20,000 and 40,000 square feet packages and provide the key components and design elements to allow professional installation over a wide variety of building conditions. The zBoost Commercial System Solutions use a network of active amplifiers and antennas configured to provide optimum signal strength for multiple cellular providers while protecting the integrity of the carrier network using patented technology.
The zBoost Commercial System Demo Kit includes all of the components needed to demonstrate the zBoost Commercial Solutions System including:
- zBoost CI YX745 – a BiDirectional Amplifier (BDA) System which captures and amplifies the cell signal to extend a Cell Zone up to 12,000 square feet. The zBoost YX745 is designed for the professional installer and sold only to professional installers supporting both 800MHz (Cellular) and 1900MHz (PCS) bands.
- zBoost RF Signal Meter – reads the signal level for best placement of an antenna or aiming of a directional antenna. In addition, it will help the installer identify the signal strength and variation inside the building to aid in the placement of the internal antenna. It is designed to operate in both the CELL and PCS bands.
- 100 feet of RG-11 Coaxial Cable
The kit is a valued at $950 but available exclusively to InfoComm attendees at the special show pricing of $299. For more information on the kit visit zBoost in booth 483.
The Commercial Solution Division Process
The Wi-Ex Commercial Solution Division Process delivers an enhanced indoor cell signal for complex and large environments.
The process provides a step-by-step program to ensure a successfully product implementation including:
- installation survey consultation
- site survey
- proposal of zBoost Commercial System Solutions
- implementation including detailed equipment and schematic list
- remote assistance from the Wi-Ex team of experienced wireless design professionals