Interested in a Custom Signal Solution? Visit, Wi-Ex: Commercial Solutions
Strong indoor signal is very important in large professional settings. Our new Commercial Solutions Division provides a step-by-step program to help building managers and contractors provide their customers with reliable indoor cell phone coverage. The program is designed for large (over 25,000 sq. ft.) signal-challenged buildings and includes a dedicated team of Wi-Ex engineers who work to create a custom signal solution by utilizing the zBoost Professional Products to enhance cellular coverage.
1. Initial Consultation
2. Onsite survey and analysis
• Analysis to determine the ideal implementation of equipment and installation.
• Proposal of ideal implementation of zBoost commercial products including a detailed layout of installation as well as schematics, equipment list and product cost estimate (Note: Estimate includes the products to be installed and their cost. Installation is not included as the program does not include installation).
4. Remote assistance
• Remote assistance during installation and system commissioning.
• Reduces dropped calls and improve cell phone signal indoors, as well as increases signal and speed of aircards, EDGE and 3G technology, smartphones and use of data on mobiles.
• Increases voice and data coverage starting at 25,000 square feet using a Bi-Directional Amplifier (BDA) System that captures and amplifies outdoor cell signal (Both the 800MHz and 1900MHz bands simultaneously) and increases signal coverage while decreasing dropped or missed calls.
• Increasing the indoor coverage means increased productivity and savings for tenants as well as increased tenant satisfaction.
• Some of the benefits for the cell phone users include extending battery life, replacing landline phones, reducing or eliminating dropped calls and increasing wireless performance
• Uses patent-pending technologies that protect the carrier network.